Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'm not good at blogging, but I'm trying again

Several  years ago I began this blog. I wrote a few posts that you can go back and read if you want. I just skimmed over them and I think there are some nuggets there (or maybe I'm just sentimental). Over the past several months I've thought about getting back into blogging (or maybe it would be better to say I've thought about getting into blogging? since I wasn't consistent before. at all). I considered actually starting a new blog… but the reasons I’m not are as follows:

1.       I’m lazy
2.       I actually basically know nothing about blogs except that people write them and usually I just read them.
3.       I basically know nothing about internet or computers or technology, I get by but that’s about it.
4.       To actually post this I’m going to turn on my phone’s hot spot because I don’t have internet in my apartment, I don’t have the patience to do that long enough to create a whole new blog

I’m also emotionally attached to this particular blog. Or at least the name of it. I started other random blogs before this one, but this is the one that I can’t get over. A Thousand Sunrises. I say that to myself on a fairly regular basis, it’s my mantra. In a nutshell, I love sunrises because they are the start of a brand new day. They are a second chance, starting over, fresh, clean, beautiful. A Thousand Sunrises is the truth that even though I screw up every day, God’s grace covers me, and in Him each day is brand new.


With that said, here goes nothing! 




2 comments: